Our Credentialing and Licensure training include various combinations of Medicare enrollment, Medicaid enrollment, Private payers/commercial insurance, and updates with maintenance on the CAQH for the provider. We are currently offering training for health care providers who are interested in learning credentialing in our 6-week program. However, we also assist with credentialing, contracts, and managing CAQH.
After the completion of this course, the individual would be able to:
- Discuss organizational responsibility for, and the importance of, credentialing and privileging.
- Describe elements of the credentialing and privileging processes and how they apply within healthcare organizations.
- Review special considerations and “red flags” associated with credentialing and privileging.
- Learn strategies to prevent a negligent credentialing claim.
- Discuss requirements for initial and ongoing privileging.
- Examine performance monitoring criteria and methods.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes