Registered Nursing (RN) Board Review is a 2-day crash course for nursing students looking to successfully pass their NCLEX. Our educators have over 20 years of nursing experience as well as a passion for educating future Licensed Registered Nurses. Day 1 is a review of all major content ensuring critical thinking skills are developed utilizing the exam objectives. Day 2 is a live Q&A interaction. This course is delivered live by educators who believe learning should be fun and interactive. Content is presented to be remembered not memorize.
After completion of our 2 day (5 hour) course, students will be able to:
- Develop and review test taking strategies for the NCLEX Exam.
- Review clinical decision-making skills.
- Utilize helpful pneumonics and other tips to remember content.
- Improve confidence to take Board exams.
- Learn how to utilize CBD and other relaxation techniques to combat test taking anxiety.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes