Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner’s (PMHNP) Board Review is a 2-day crash course for PMHNP students looking to successfully pass their Board exams. Day 1 is a review utilizing the exam objectives. Day 2 is a live interaction session, answering questions to ensure comprehension has been met. This course is delivered live by educators who believe learning should be fun and interactive.
After completion of our 2 day (4 hour) course, students will be able to:
- Develop test taking strategies to successfully pass board exams.
- Review Clinical Decision-Making skills.
- Utilize helpful pneumonic and other tips to remember content.
- Improve confidence to take the board exam.
- Utilize CBD and other relaxation techniques to combat test taking anxiety.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes