Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Board Review is a 2-day crash course for FNP students looking to successfully pass their Board exams. Day 1 is a review utilizing the exam objectives. Day 2 is a live Q&A interaction to ensure comprehension has been met. This course is delivered live by educators who believe learning should be fun and interactive. Content is presented to be remembered not memorized!
After completion of our 2 day (4 hour) course, students will be able to:
- Develop test taking strategies for the ANCC/AANP Exam.
- Review Clinical Decision-Making Skills.
- Utilize helpful pneumonics and other tips to remember content.
- Improve confidence to take Board exam.
- Learn how to utilize CBD and other relaxation techniques to combat test taking anxiety.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes