This course is designed for Providers with an interest to learn potential clinical usages of CBD and Medical Cannabis.
After completion of this 4 hour course, the Provider will be able to:
- Register self and patient with MMCC.
- Define the Endocannabinoid system.
- Differentiate between CBD and THC.
- Gain a better understanding and potential clinical usages of Medical Cannabis.
- Assess, diagnose, and screen a patient for Medical Cannabis.
- Understand the process of prescribing Medical Cannabis.
- Learn risks and adverse effects affiliated with Medical Cannabis/CBD.
- Document on a new patient evaluation and follow up for Medical Cannabis.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes